Central Coast Council offices and a number of services will be closed or impacted over the Easter Long Weekend from Friday 7 to Monday 10 April and on Anzac Day on Tuesday 25 April.
- All Customer Service Centres will be closed.
- Customers can contact Council with non-emergency enquiries, requests, reporting issues or formal feedback through our online Customer Service Centre 24/7 at centralcoast.nsw.gov.au which will be progressed by our Customer Service Team during business hours.
- We have an out of hours service available on 02 4306 7900 to call in any urgent reports such as water main breaks, sewer issues or fallen trees over roads.
- All branch libraries will be closed on the public holidays.
- All after hours chutes will be closed from 4.30pm on Thursday 6 April until 9am Tuesday 11 April.
- All after hours chutes will be closed from 4.30pm on Monday 24 April until 9am Wednesday 26 April.
- Access Council’s eLibrary service 24/7 via centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/eLibrary
- Toukley Library will be available to customers inducted for Library@Yourtime
- Closed on all public holidays. This has been communicated to all families through the Centres.
- All leisure centres, gyms and pools will be closed on Good Friday and Anzac Day.
- Peninsula Leisure Centre open 10am-4pm Easter Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Gosford Olympic Pool and Toukley Aquatic Centre open 10am-3pm Easter Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
- Lake Haven Recreation Centre open 9am-2pm Easter Saturday and Easter Monday, closed Easter Sunday.
- Niagara Park Stadium closed all public holidays.
- Wyong Olympic Pool is closed for winter season from Saturday 1 April and will reopen 1 October 2023.
- 24-hour gym access is available at Peninsula Leisure Centre and Lake Haven Recreation Centre with appropriate access tag.
- Grant McBride Baths is scheduled to be open and patrolled on all public holidays.
- The 15 Central Coast beaches will be patrolled on the public holiday dates.
- To see the open/close status of Central Coast beaches over the Easter holiday weekend or on Anzac Day go to the Beach Safe website.
- For daily pollution forecasts and conditions for Central Coast Beaches go to the Beachwatch website.
- All residential waste collection services continue as normal on public holidays. Visit 1coast.com.au for more information, to report missed services, book bulk pickups and more.
- Woy Woy and Buttonderry Waste Management Facilities will be closed Good Friday 7 April. Open Anzac Day with public holiday hours of operation of 8am-4pm.
- Any water service interruptions are listed on Council’s website.
- Urgent water or sewer issues (such as a spill, leak, bubbling water, discoloured water or no water pressure) should be reported to Council by phoning 02 4306 7900 immediately so we can assess and respond as soon as possible.
- Both Gallery and Café operating under usual operating hours for Gallery, 10am-4pm.
- Box office will be closed. Tickets can be purchased through centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/theatres/whats-on.
- Closed on public holidays.
- Council’s Animal Care Facilities at Charmhaven and Erina will be operating from 8-11am under restricted hours during Easter and Anzac Day public holidays. During these hours, Council’s Animal Care Facilities will accept stray/lost animals and allow owners to collect impounded animals.
- If you witness a dog attack or are attacked by a dog, please report it to Council as soon as possible on 02 4306 7900 or call 000 if emergency services are required.
- If you see a roaming or unleashed dog report it to Council on 02 4306 7900. If safe to do so, you can take roaming, unleashed or lost dogs back to its owner, if known, or to the nearest vet to be scanned for a microchip in an attempt to identify the owner. If the dog’s ownership cannot be established, the dog is required to be taken to one of Council’s Animal Care Facilities.
- If your own dog or cat is lost you can report it to Council on 02 4306 7900
- The Visitor Information Centre will be closed Good Friday and Anzac Day.
- The Visitor Information Centre will be open 9.30am-4.30pm Easter Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
- Central Coast visitor information is also online, and on Council’s destination website, Love Central Coast.
- Major road closures for Council managed roads are posted on Council’s Facebook page (outside business hours/public holidays) or on Council’s road closure web page (during business hours). For traffic updates visit Live Traffic NSW or call 132 701.
Central Coast Council management and staff would like to wish the community a safe and happy Easter.
For full information on Anzac Day events and road closures across the region, visit Council’s website – centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/AnzacDay
For urgent reports or issues, call Council on 02 4306 7900. Non-urgent reports, requests and enquiries can be lodged online through Council’s online Customer Service Centre.